H5. Village Water Supply (International Development Projects)
Program for Development, Social Sciences, Engineering, Politics, Journalism, Law and other students
Intelligentsia International is in focused effort to bring clean drinking water to impoverished people in developing nations, raise awareness by educating, improve water sanitation systems, raise funds to support similar sustainable development actions. Our current projects in cooperation with local and international partners are being conducted in Central Asia, Central America and West Africa.
This is one the most challenging and widest aim project we have been running, so we can offer high intensity experience to students from wide range of disciplines. Developing proposals by journalists, improving organizational networking by marketing specialists or creating technical brochures by engineers are just few examples of what you could experience while preparing for pursuing your future career goals.
List of main tasks (participants are based in Florida):
- Research main development methodology procedures used in related projects;
- Develop new and improve already existing grant proposals;
- Conduct active networking with potential partners;
- Prepare information materials for spreading a word about ongoing and planned projects;
- Deliver presentations to interested partners and general public;
- Coordinate communication between Florida based and remote locations based staff members;
- Manage projects related websites and databases;
- Prepare reports, budgets and other similar paperwork for project sponsors;
- Create engineering manuals for improving water systems plans and designs.