C6. Software Development for Office and Personnel Management
Program for Engineering, IT, Statistics, Programming, Science and other students
Developing various software tools and online databases for our office and personnel management is an essential part of Intelligentsia's life. Seeking improved functionality, ensuring good reliability and creating easy-to-use interfaces are main components of this practical experience program.
You will learn to master issues related to PHP (and other languages) programming, MySQL (and other) online database systems creation, databases management and maintenance or intelligent online tools setup. You might even get involved in producing basic statistical and graphical analysis of the newly created DB outputs for easier visualization and decision making.
List of main tasks:
- Get familiar with assigned IT project computing environment
(PHP, MySQL, NavStudio, etc.);
- Develop a plan that addresses the best practices of software
- Collect, summarize and analyze input information;
- Suggest new databases structure and the best software environment;
- Create online database systems and associated scripts running
related web based tools;
- Debug the new systems functionality and test its reliability
- Ensure security of the system to eliminate eventual vulnerabilities;
- Develop intelligent systems, designated to automatically notify
involved staff about actual situation;
- Produce basic statistical and graphical analysis for easier
Not an applicant yet?!
Qualified and motivated students and young professionals have a chance here! Are you searching for a challenging program in fundraising area? Would you like to start your career in managing projects and daily affairs on sales and marketing of a graduate students’ organization? Then our program might be good match for you.
How do I learn more or apply?
Submit on-line application button at the bottom of this page.
I can't submit on line application. Can you help me?
If you face some technical difficulties, please download the Application form in Word, complete and email back to us with your CV and Cover Letter attached.